Housemate Wanted (Woodstock Neighborhood)
House is near Trader Joe’s and Reed College.
Rent is $550 (utilities & internet included).
The room has two big windows and hardwood floors.
Not much storage space but some.
The house has a washer/dryer, and central A/C
There is a large backyard and garden space.
It is one block from #17 bus.
The ideal housemate:
- Vegetarian or vegan (or willing to keep the home meat-free)
- Is conscious of environmental concerns (i.e. chemical free, energy conservative, recycles)
- Communicates effectively (not passive aggressive)
- Has no cats, dogs or other companion animals (Sorry animal lovers)
- Is only one person (Sorry, no couples)
- Has a passion that keeps them busy (school, work, creative project)
- Does not smoke or use drugs
- Believes in keeping a kitchen tidy (very important)
It is available now. First and last months rent and a refundable $200 security deposit to move in. Call (503) 706-5597
From: Portland News Magazine