Submissions and Suggestions
We would like to hear from every part of the mandala, every culture, language and perspective. Please feel warmly invited to submit articles about events at your center, programs you attended, personal landmarks (births, graduations, weddings), an account of recent travels, opinions pieces, and anything else you feel would be newsworthy and of interest to the Shambhala community.
If you have a suggestion for a story…
Please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to submit an article:
- Articles should be 800-1000 words in length.
- For English-language submissions, no umlauts should be used.
- Every submission must be accompanied by a minimum of two photographs.
- Photos should low resolution JPG, not more than 250 KB.
- Photos can be captioned and individuals identified when possible.
- We highly encourage multimedia – links to audio and video stored at another website.
- Please insert weblinks and email addresses as you wish.
- Be sure to add tags and pick a category (please only one category and one region).
- Please read our Mission Statement before submitting any article for publication.
- Every submission will be reviewed by one of our volunteer copyeditors.
- We copyedit for spelling, grammar and clarity of expression.
- We may make changes to your article based on these guidelines and will notify you only if significant changes have been made.
- We reserve the right not to publish your submission and will discuss with you our reasons.
How do I contribute?
For an easy “how to” guide, visit How to Contribute
We want to hear your thoughts, stories and perspectives. So please, stay in the loop and be in touch!
Write to us at: email@example.com